As the name implies, the Century is completely automatic. It’s operated by remote control or a wired wall switch and powered by 110 volts through the vehicle’s inverter or shell power. This provides the ultimate convenience to any RV owner. In its fully opened position, there are no arms to obstruct your enjoyment of the patio area underneath. For safety, a wind or shake sensor is provided with every awning that will automatically close your awning if a gentle breeze turns into a dust devil. With all components tucked safely into the attractive casing, your awning is safe from the elements even at high-speed highway driving.
- Single touch open and close operation from either a handheld remote or a fixed wall switch.
- Stop function that allows you to use your awning in any position between closed and fully open.
- A wind or shake sensor that automatically closes your awning when the wind exceeds a safe limit.
- A manual override that allows you to open or close your awning by hand in case of a loss of power.
- Attractive aluminum housing assembled with stainless steel fasteners.
- High-quality Sunbrella® fabric.